Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Has got me thinking... Turn Right At

HAPPY NEW MONTH!!!
Internets still capped... PLUS I need to write two essays and study for two tiests =[

But it hasn't stopped me from thinking! GPS reference. Could only lead to roads. Oh and road names...

I know a road. Actually, I know two roads. They have veeeeerry similar names - see if you can spot the diff.

Windsor Road
Old Windsor Road

The difference was that i spelt Road wrong










LOL JKS made ya look. The real difference is the Old. Ok, now this is what made me think...

What I don't get is that:
  1. did they know that they would be laying down a newer Windsor Road, so they decided to name the first one Old Windsor Road?

  2. did they, in fact, build Old Windsor Road first, but back then it was called Windsor Road, but then changed its name to Old Windsor Road when the new Windsor Road got built (bearing in mind that they would have to change home addresses, national maps, Google maps, GPSes...)?

  3. did they name the first Windsor Road Windsor Road, and name the second Windsor Road Old Windsor Road?

  4. did they split the original Windsor Road in two and named one half Old Windsor Road in memory of the old Windsor Road?

  5. did the council just screw up?

So very confusion :S Here's the proof that the roads actually exist :O

Now back to my essay plan on Australia's pattern of vegetation,


I am Optimus Prime (aka mattlam), and i send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars. We are here. We are waiting. Autobots, roll out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Distributed by Blogger Templates. Template by:
Free Blog Templates