Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Very Muddy Touch Footy


Sup-a-dop-a-lus sup.

Today I had PE! And today we were going to do touch footy.

However, Little Weigall was very very muddy. By Little Weigall I mean the ground we would play on, and by very very muddy I mean so muddy that your shoe would sink 2-3cm if you just stood there.

But PE still had to go on. Our teacher, PRD, would be the ref. Soon, I got my fair share of running with the ball. Despite this, my fair share included 4-5 slips which resulted in me sliding into the mud making my arms and
legs turn all black. =[

The teacher couldn't get enough of it - he was laughing his head off while we slipped and fell into the black mud. He even called out: "Pass it to Matty so he can slip over!" But it was jks coz everyone was having trouble/fun in the mud, and it was just that I fell down the most.

I did score 2 tries though (Y)

At the end of PE, I washed off most of the mud with the cold water from a bubbler.

'Til the next time I play mud touch footy,

I am Optimus Prime (aka mattlam), and i send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars. We are here. We are waiting. Autobots, roll out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Distributed by Blogger Templates. Template by:
Free Blog Templates