Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

DIARY HK/SHANGHAI ft. WORLD EXPO - DAY 1

Day 1! And we arrived at SYD airport at 7:00AM. Was sleepy. After waiting 45mins till we could check-in (coz apparently our flight check-in hadn't opened yet :S) we headed inside for breakfast. It was to be Maccas (Y)and I managed to get a view of the Emirates + Singapore Airlines A380 together. Moving onto the plane... It was going to be an 8 and 1/2 hour flight from SYD to HK on QF127. So I started flicking through what was on on the mini tv screen infront of me. Coz there was 8 and 1/2 hours to waste, I went through shows (+ their episodes) such as The Simpsons, Phineas and Ferb, Two & A Half Men, Suite Life of Zack & Cody and [most importantly] MAN VS. WILD!!! <-- There were two eps. - Arctic + Vietnam. For lunch, the plane gave me stir fry chicken, cheese + crrackers, chocolate, cola and ice-cream. For 'refreshment', there was rigantini pasta in a creamy bacon sauce and tim tam. I also managed to watch the movie The Spy Next Door starring Jackie Chan. Once at HKIA, the first thing you notice bout the HK summertime is that it is HOT and HUMID and still sunny at 7:30pm :D You could say that the weather is "ho chiu sup" [very humid]. We caught A22 to get to our hotel - the Regal Oriental Hotel Kowloon City. I've stayed here before, and it is worthy of its 4 stars. Watched a show called Ghost Lab on Discovery before sleeping - coz I was adapting to the time zone change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Distributed by Blogger Templates. Template by:
Free Blog Templates