Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

DIARY HK/SHANGHAI ft. WORLD EXPO - DAY 9

MY 15TH BIRTHDAY!!! And I was celebrating it in HK. Was pretty much chillaxing hotel-room-alone. Watched some show called Surviving Disaster on Discovery - it's like Man vs. Wild except more people and more worst-case scenario and more fakeish. NEWS FINALLY THAT LEBRON'S GONE TO MIAMI HEAT :O Anyway, I managed to find a free wifi point at grandparent's appartment, and so I thanked a billion people on fb for wishing me a happy birthday :D The news also said something about mainland Chinese people damaging pavilions at the expo i.e. graffitying the Australian one, sitting on the Turkish one and punching the Latvian one - it really disgusted me, srsly :@ Fun fact: 9 July is also New Zealand's national pavilion day. *Tyz family for birthday card!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Distributed by Blogger Templates. Template by:
Free Blog Templates