Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

DIARY HK/SHANGHAI ft. WORLD EXPO - DAY 2

Today was grandparents day. I woke up thinking that I slept in, but that's the beauty of changing time zones :) At their appartment, I just watched HK tv, and learnt that:
1) Aus changed the rules on Chinese students entering;
2) Nigeria's soccer team was banned for playing for 2 years;
3) everyone in Africa goes for Ghana;
4) snakes drink water;
5) China actually beat someone (Venezuela) 6-1 in something besides badminton (baseball);
6)Peruvian scientists have found fossils of a giant whale that lived 12mill years ago;7) Obama is left handed.

THEN I went with my 2 Yii [an auntie] to walk my uncle's dog. But first, at my uncle's house, I got the chance to use his comp + wifi, and I played around with the vuvuzela ====< When we got back to grandparent's appartment, we ate dinner. Then back at hotel room, I watched Mythbusters (Discovery) + the NED vs. BRA game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Distributed by Blogger Templates. Template by:
Free Blog Templates